A dry energy for your applications. Compressed air from the compressor contains a large amount of water in the form of steam. If this water goes into the distribution system, it could cause serious damage. About 70% of this water is condensed and separated by final coolers paired with the air compressor. The remaining 30% can only be removed with a dryer. Possibility of use in negative temperature (up to -15°C with addition of heaters).
- Dryers types:Hexagone Air Concept offers several types of dryers for your various applications, discover our adsorption or refrigeration dryers.
- Optional:Please contact us.